INTRODUCTION To Auto Cad
Autocad is a collection of all of the line and arc entities that create an object, ‘moulded’ together to make one selectable object. Selecting one particular entity (such as a midpoint of a line for example) will select all objects contained within the block. They can be moved, rotated, mirrored etc and will always be treated by Autocad as one whole object. The only way to ‘break’ the block apart, and split it into its seperate line entities, is to explode it. If one particular part of a block needs to be changed, the block has to be exploded, the modification made, and the objects created back into a block. Why use Blocks? Blocks are an invaluable way of quickly arranging complex pieces of a drawing.
functions.Animation Boom will develop students’ understanding of the concepts of making basic blue prints using the program The course is intended to be informative and applicable to architectural design. The work involved is to be done in class only. Students should have a prior knowledge of graphing on the coordinate plane. The course meets for one quarter, four periods each week. As one project, students will work together in a group to research the dimensions of Solomon’s Temple and produce the blue prints.
The AutoCAD Design Suite Ultimate 2014 has 2D and 3D CAD tools for design and documentation and connects your design workflow like never before. New design feed social collaboration tools drive project stakeholder involvement. Dozens of time-saving enhancements speed your everyday workflow. And with live maps and powerful new reality-capture capabilities, AutoCAD connects your design ideas to the world around you.
The Autodesk AutoCAD Design Suite Ultimate 2014 includes:
- Autodesk AutoCAD 2014. Design and shape the world around you with the powerful, connected design tools in Autodesk AutoCAD 2014 software. Create stunning 3D designs, speed documentation, and connect with the cloud to collaborate on designs and access them from your mobile device.
- Autodesk AutoCAD Raster Design 2014. With powerful raster editing and raster-to-vector conversion tools, Autodesk AutoCAD Raster Design 2014 software helps users easily edit, enhance, and maintain scanned drawings and plans in a familiar Autodesk AutoCAD 2014 environment. Make the most of raster images, maps, aerial photos, satellite imagery, and digital elevation models.
- SketchBook Designer. With Autodesk SketchBook Designer use freehand drawing techniques to create breakthrough conceptual design sketches for AutoCAD software.
- Autodesk Showcase 2014. Autodesk Showcase 2014 3D presentation and 3D visualization software provides easy-to-use presentation and design exploration tools for architects, designers, engineers, and marketing professionals. Quickly transform 3D CAD models into interactive walk-troughs' and presentations, so that you can evaluate aesthetic and design alternatives in real time with peers, constituents, and customers.
- Autodesk 3ds Max Design 2014. Autodesk 3ds Max Design 2014 software provides a comprehensive 3D modeling, animation, and rendering solution used by architects, designers, civil engineers, and visualization specialists. Validate and sell designs before they are built, and get rapid iteration of designs, accurate daylight analysis, and high-impact visuals and animations.
- Autodesk Alias Design 2014. Autodesk Alias 2014 industrial design software powers your creative process with a range of sketching, modeling, surfacing, and visualization tools. Create compelling designs with tools tailored for industrial design, automotive design, and technical surfacing. Get the advanced capabilities you need, from initial concept sketch to development of production-ready Class-A surfaces.
- Eliminate redundant pencil and paper drawing
- Explore ideas with 3D modeling tools
- Complete projects with comprehensive tools
- Digitize scanned drawings
- Recreate as-built environments with point cloud tools
- Translate third-party 3D file formats into DWG
- Test form, fit, and function variations
- Display renderings from AutoCAD designs
- Cut rendering times with Autodesk® 360
- Create inspirational freehand sketches right in AutoCAD
- Share presentations live, online, or on mobile devices
- Impress clients with cinematic-quality rendered animations
- Access your Autodesk software from AutoCAD
- Save time with automatically integrated suite workflow
- Access preferred technology all in one convenient package
- Save time and money with tools that address multiple needs
- Standardize and save over individual product licenses